Job recruitment is a responsible and professional activity, where large companies have dedicated Human Resource (HR) departments. Medium and small scale enterprises do not have this luxury, and they rely on trustworthy recruitment agencies.
Modern recruitment process is tedious and complex, and professional assistance is very effective in ensuring a high success matrix.
A recruitment process comprises of the following sequence of steps -
- The company's management decides to fill up vacancies for various posts.
- A notification is officially advertised in Employment News, or the company portal's vacancy list is updated.
- Interested candidates should submit application forms, resumes, ID proof and photocopies or scans of certificates.
- Applications are screened and short list of eligible candidates is prepared.
- Initial interview on the mobile phone is done to assess a candidate's job suitability.
- Qualified candidates are invited for a written test and/or technical interview.
- The technical interview and written test scores are calculated, and successful aspirants are employed.
- Final selection and induction are preceded by salary negotiations and verification of credentials.
In the above mentioned procedure, Technical interview is the most crucial part of the entire hiring process.
Modern business organizations view for profits, and they rely on technically savvy employees to offer cutting edge products and services.
In such a competitive scenario, a job aspirant has to possess a minimum number of hard and soft skills including technical abilities.
Technical skills are defined as the combination of theoretical knowledge and practical capability for performing specialized tasks.